What does it mean to be an AOA member? It means that your auxiliary and staff are part of a collective body that helps to support its membership through shared experience, services, and representation. Here’s just a few of the resources and services available.
- Member directory with direct links to member organizations and email access to professional colleagues
- Annual conference and other professional development programs offered throughout the year
- Group insurance programs offered through the Auxiliary Group Purchase Insurance Program (AGPIP) of the California State University Risk Management Authority (CSURMA) including coverages for general liability, property, crime, officers & directors, workers' compensation and employee benefit coverages.
- Professional Monograph Series
- Access to professional advisory resources including General Legal Counsel, Human Resource Legal Counsel, full access to web site including sample document templates, sample policies and other administrative resources and information
- Legislative Affairs Liaison - status reports and monitoring of pending legislation affecting auxiliary organizations
How to become a Member
Becoming a member is easy. Simply complete the AOA signup form. You will be prompted to enter your contact information, as well as your auxiliary and university affiliations. Your request will be sent to your local Auxiliary administrator for verification and activation. Once your new account is activated sign into the AOA web site to complete your profile information. Please allow 24-48 hrs for activation.